From helping with your search engine optimization efforts, or your social media and website conversion strategies, moving pictures are becoming more and more important in a world where "grok"-ing someone needs to be fast, efficient, and reliable. You know the saying, "a picture says a thousand words?" Well video communicates a world and background about someone or an organization INSTANTLY. Video is an excellent way to build trust and credibility with your target market.
The issue for many companies, is they think that video needs to be done by professionals, and requires a fairly good (large) budget. This webinar illustrates how you can get started easily.
Watching it, you will learn:
- Equipment recommendations and setup
- Script development and how to have a 1:1 conversation with the camera
- Evaluating video hosting partners and avoid pitfalls all too common
- Explore YouTube and some little-known benefits that you can leverage
- Video syndication -- options for setting it up and getting started
- How to incorporate video into your website and blog
- Expanding with a Podcast channel, and setting up your Podcast in iTunes
Enjoy! And send us emails of the videos you produce!
(and if you go to the end of the video, we'd love it if you like us on YouTube!)